“Do I really…?” It’s a question we all ask for various reasons. Do I really need to eat another chocolate covered strawberry? Do I really need to go to the dentist? Do I really need a shower? Okay, maybe that’s going a bit too far, but the point stands. We’ll go out of our way to live comfortably, save money, and pursue convenience by distinguishing what we need from we can live without. So we come to our question: do you really need a whole house humidifier?
The short answer to that question is yes, if you experience some or all of the following:
- You’re constantly scratching your skin.
- Your asthma or allergies act up every winter.
- Your roommate or partner complains about your exessive snoring.
- You wake up with a groggy voice, dry nose, and sore throat.
- You shock the cat—or anything metal—every time you touch it.
- Your houseplants are droopy and shriveling.
- Your doors are hard to shut, or your wood furniture is cracking.
- Your heating bill has increased.
What is a Whole House Humidifier Going to Do?
In Minnesota, where the winter air is drier than the Sahara desert, moisture goes a long way in improving indoor air. A humidifier can address all of the problems we’ve mentioned and more. With a whole house humidifier, you could experience the following benefits:
- Healthier skin.
- Less susceptibility to cold and flu.
- Reduced asthma and allergy symptoms.
- Better sleep.
- Fewer static shocks.
- Healthier plants.
- Well-preserved wood finishes and furnishings.
- Lower energy bill.
Heating & Cooling Two offers humidifiers and other HVAC accessories for your heating system. We also provide maintenance service and humidifier filters so you can keep your units running smoothly. Contact us to find what you need—and what you don’t.