Who is ready for a nice, warm summer? A summer filled with blue skies, big puffy white clouds, and the warm sunshine. Oh, the warm, warm sunshine. Here is another question for you — do you love a crisp, air-conditioned home on a warm, summer day? Who doesn’t, right?
If keeping your home at a cool, comfortable temperature throughout the summer months is important to you, think about scheduling an air conditioning tune-up. Scheduling a professional AC tune-up can help save money and misery this summer.
Has your air conditioner ever quit working on you in the heat of the summer? A failed A/C unit can be miserable for both family members and pets. The good news is that problems with your A/C unit can be detected and resolved during a routine A/C tune-up, which will save you on repair and/or replacement costs. While we offer 24-hour emergency service, we would rather perform a routine tune-up and have you set for summer.
Our annual AC tune-up includes…
- Air Filter Replacement (filters provided for additional fee)
- Clean Drain Lines & Condensate Trap
- Inspect & Clean Blower Components
- Clean Outdoor Unit Using Eco-Friendly Solution
- Inspect Electrical Connections & Wiring
- Test & Inspect Safety Controls
- Thermostat Operation Inspection
- Check Refrigerant Levels
- Inspect Heat Anticipator Settings
- Check Operating Pressures
- Inspect Indoor Cooling Coil
- Check Amp Draw/Motors
- Lubricate All Moving Parts
- Monitor Air Conditioning Cycles
- Monitor Operation
- Adjust Air Flow for Proper Temperature
- Inspect Overall Operation.
Performing an annual AC tune-up also helps extend the life of your system. There really is nothing cooler that you can do for your air conditioning system. Well, the only thing cooler, is getting a deal on an AC tune-up. Check out our HOT DEALS on tune-ups, repairs, and replacements. Schedule an AC tune-up before the summer heat hits.